How can we help?

Which documents do I need to provide if I closed my business?

  • Updated

If your business was a legal business entity, such as a limited liability company or a partnership, please provide us with the following documentation:

  • The notice of dissolution that your business sent to creditors, along with all related documentation and the date the notice was sent.
  • Contact information for the registered agent or the person managing the winding-up process.

Note: if your business was a sole proprietorship, you don't need to provide any documentation.

We're here to assist you, so please let us know if you have any questions or need further guidance.

Was this article helpful?